Thursday, May 12, 2016

Another Tunic Post

Finished (except for the neck hole, which I'm gonna trim!) one tunic, got another all cut out.

I've had a glass and a half of wine, so hopefully I cut the edges straight. XD

It's gonna be a longer one, should reach just below his knees, and slit up the front for mobility (and some *gasp* scandalous glimpses of his legs!) and I haven't decided yet how closely I want to tailor the sleeves. Might leave them a little loose so an undershirt can peek at the wrists. I'm contemplating a V-neckline, but have to do a bit more research. I saw someone else's that I liked, though, that had one, so that's what I'm leaning towards.

Unfortunately, because I made the tunic long, there isn't enough of the linen left to make pants out of. I'll think of something for the scraps, but I'm still a bit bummed.

Will post photos eventually. ^__^

1 comment: