Thursday, January 5, 2012

Costume List 2012

Well, my actual New Year's resolution is to write more (off to a BAD start, as my computer has, until an hour ago, been off being repaired), but I'm also trying to be more organized with my costumes. Things like keeping better track of how much they cost, how much I actually paid to make them (I tend to record the full price of the fabrics, as well as the sale price that I buy them at, so I know how much I'm saving), and I want to be better about taking in-progress pictures.

So!

My list for this year:

April:
    1. River (Serenity)

May:
    2. At least one new Steampunk outfit (aiming for a sweet mash-up of proper Victorian lady and Chinese pirate)

June:
   3. Photo Finish (My Little Pony)
   4. Taichi (Digimon)

November:
   5. Idris (Doctor Who)
   6. Psylocke (X-men)
  
And...I think that's the complete list. There are a few costumes that fall under the "Maybe, if I have time..." category, but since they probably won't get done, I'm not gonna list 'em. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of work. Are all of the costumes for you, or are you designing/sewing for others as well?

    ReplyDelete